1. Pillars and beams for structure and support
2. Laminated bamboo: used for floor, doors and windows
3. Rustic bamboo: balcony floor and bathroom counter top
4. Esterillas: mats for panels of the walls
5. Plyboo: for the underfloor structure
Here you see the first floor looking out towards the garden with the bamboo pillars, beams and ceiling and spiral staircase to upstairs. Downstairs the bamboo pillars are left natural, treated only with oil for protection. Upstairs the pillars have been oiled and stained to demonstrate the different types of appearance bamboo can have.